Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement details what personal information OnlineCollegeDegrees.org collects and how it is used so you can be better informed.
What Personal Information is Collected
During your use of OnlineCollegeDegrees.org, we may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
- Demographic information, such as your anticipated year of graduation, education level, gender, interests, and zip code
- Computer information, such as your IP address, browser type, referring and exit pages, and operating system
How We Use Your Personal Information
This information may be used by OnlineCollegeDegrees.org to then:
- Recommend online college degree programs based on your interests
- Send you requested school information, newsletters, or marketing communications
- Provide you with additional information that may help you achieve your education and career goals
- Address inquiries and concerns
- Conduct research and analysis
- Improve our website and marketing efforts
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell your personal information to third-party companies for their unrelated marketing purposes, but we may provide it to companies that help us with our business activities, such as email service delivery or customer service providers. We also may disclose your personal information when required by law, such as for a subpoena, when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, the safety of others, or your safety; to investigate fraud; or, with your prior consent, to respond to a government request if OnlineCollegeDegrees.org is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of its assets to a third party.
By submitting your personal information to OnlineCollegeDegrees.org, you are making an “inquiry” and therefore granting permission to us, our affiliated entities, and third-party marketing partners and vendors to be contacted. This is the case even if the phone number you submitted appears on any state and/or federal Do Not Call lists, as inquiries are an exception to state and federal Do Not Call requirements.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
This information may change or update as our information practices change. To stay informed, we encourage people to periodically refer to this statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you do not wish to receive marketing information from us, you may follow the unsubscribe instructions included in email communications.
Effective on August 21, 2012